We usually respond within a week
addData focuses on everything that deals with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, specifically in a marketing context. We bring data scientists and engineers with deep technical expertise together with marketeers, growth hackers, and marketing automation experts from our sister companies of the Customer Collective.
Together we bridge the entire value chain: we make sure we create value with intelligent use of customer data: from organizing the data to executing marketing campaigns and measuring incremental revenues.
Our customers want to use data science in their marketing and sales operations, and we support them by all means. Our drive is to create impact with quantitative solutions.
What to expect
After the onboarding, you will start working on one or more client projects. Our clients have clear ambitions to become heroes in their fields by adopting data science in their marketing and sales. You will be mastering at least one programming language and one visualization tool. You will be in a hybrid team that consists of other data scientists, data engineers, and marketers. You will also be assigned a Career Advisor, someone from our Leadership team who will closely mentor and coach you. This role will boost your career, and it will provide you with the opportunity to learn fast and build expertise in the Data Science field. You will further develop your consulting skills by running end-to-end processes. You will learn from some of the most engaging experts in the industry and get extensive training on technical matters and soft skills, and project management. Most importantly, you will have an immediate and visible impact on the business.
Over time, you can pursue different career tracks, becoming a data science expert, data engineer or project manager, or account manager. Next, you can grow towards more marketing or growth hacking within our Customer collective group.
You get delighted by receiving a new data set with millions of records of behavior data. You are thrilled to find hidden gems in the data, test hypotheses, and make new conclusions. You enjoy reducing the complex reality into usable segments of customers, which are clear starting points for smart marketing campaigns. You help your colleagues with insights, follow up on their results, and adjust your segments by improving your prediction models. You design the experimental design for your marketeer colleagues and follow up on them.
- Analytical profile, conceptually strong
- Statistical expertise
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Master Degree or equivalent in engineering, quantitative science, IT
- curious, open-minded, eager to learn and figure things out, and OK with being proven wrong
- Customer and results orientated
- European work permit required
- The opportunity to shape your analytical career and to grow as rapidly as we do. You will get a personal training budget that you may spend however you like, as long as it honors your skills.
- On-project coaching by one of our more experienced analytical expert & business managers.
- Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
- The opportunity to work for a company with the ambition, drive and possibilities of a start-up, but with the solidity of a large group backed by private capital.
- A mixture of working on team projects and individual expert projects. Sometimes your office will be at the client on-site (Antwerp, Brussels, or Ghent in most cases), and other times you will work at home or in the offices in Brussels, Diegem, Mechelen, Antwerp, or Genk.
- An extensive salary package, supplemented by a whole series of fringe benefits such as net expense allowances, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, etc.
- A very nice company car with a fuel card or a flex package if that fits you better.
Workplace and culture
We're an ambitious agency with a non-hierarchical structure that is looking to create outstanding work. We want to encourage people to take leadership within the company and on client projects, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We take care of each other and want people to bring their whole selves to work.
Check us out on our Instagram
Using data and machine learning to boost your marketing shouldn’t be hard. addData joins forces with ambitious companies to get a 360-degree view of their customers. We combine knowledge of a CMO’s struggles with the best practices in data science to define and develop the future-proof plan you need.
Loading application form