addData focuses on everything that deals with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, specifically in a marketing context. We bring digital analysts, data scientists and engineers with deep technical expertise together with marketeers, growth hackers, and marketing automation experts from our sister companies of the Customer Collective.
Together we bridge the entire value chain: we make sure we create value with intelligent use of customer data: from organizing the data on websites to executing marketing campaigns and measuring incremental revenues.
What to expect
After the onboarding, you will start working on one or more client projects. Our clients have clear ambitions to become heroes in their fields by adopting data in their marketing and sales. You will be in a hybrid team that consists of other digital analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and marketers. You will also be assigned a Career Advisor, someone from our Leadership team who will closely mentor and coach you. This role will boost your career, and it will provide you with the opportunity to learn fast and build expertise in the digital analytics field. You will further develop your consulting skills by running end-to-end processes. You will learn from some of the most engaging experts in the industry and get extensive training on technical matters and soft skills, and project management. Most importantly, you will have an immediate and visible impact on the business.
Over time, you can pursue different career tracks, becoming a data science expert, data engineer or project manager, or account manager. Next, you can grow towards more marketing or growth hacking within our Customer collective group.
As a Digital Analyst at addData, you will work on client projects where you will focus on complete analytics implementations, tag management, conversation optimization, dashboarding and data visualization.
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing channels and campaigns and improve their effectiveness.
- Identify testing opportunities and design site experiments with Personalization or A/B testing.
- Use the latest tagging solutions to implement tagging plans.
- Build insightful performance dashboards and data visualizations in Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Power BI or Tableau.
- You have a master’s degree in IT, Data Science, Business or Marketing or equivalent through experience.
- You have 2-5 years of digital analytics experience: analytics implementations, tag management, conversation optimization, dashboarding, data visualization,…
- You’re curious, data-driven, hungry to learn and love to challenge yourself.
- You find a solution to every problem.
- You’re an effective communicator.
- You take ownership of your life, your work, your projects, your wins and your failures.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. Extra points if you speak Dutch or French, since we have a lot of Dutch- and French-speaking clients.
- You are a EU citizen or you can legally work in Belgium now and in the future without any type of sponsorship.
- You live in Belgium or you can relocate at your own expense.
- Last but not least, you’re fun to work with and you love a good laugh!
- The opportunity to shape your analytical career and to grow as rapidly as we do. You will get a personal training budget that you may spend however you like, as long as it honors your skills.
- On-project coaching by one of our more experienced analytical expert & business managers.
- Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
- The opportunity to work for a company with the ambition, drive and possibilities of a start-up, but with the solidity of a large group backed by private capital.
- A mixture of working on team projects and individual expert projects. Sometimes your office will be at the client on-site (Antwerp, Brussels, or Ghent in most cases), and other times you will work at home or in the offices in Brussels, Diegem, Mechelen, Antwerp, or Genk. We are also open to international and full remote applicants.
- An extensive salary package, supplemented by a whole series of fringe benefits such as net expense allowances, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, etc.
- A very nice company car with a fuel card or a flex package if that fits you better.