addData focuses on everything that deals with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, specifically in a marketing context. We bring data scientists and engineers with deep technical expertise together with marketeers, growth hackers, and marketing automation experts from our sister companies of the Customer Collective.
Together we bridge the entire value chain: we make sure we create value with intelligent use of customer data: from organizing the data to executing marketing campaigns and measuring incremental revenues.
Our customers want to use data science in their marketing and sales operations, and we support them by all means. Our drive is to create impact with quantitative solutions.
What to expect
After the onboarding, you will start working on one or more client projects. Our clients have clear ambitions to become heroes in their fields by adapting data science in their marketing and sales. You will be in a hybrid team that consists of other data scientists, data engineers, and marketers. You will also be assigned a Career Advisor, someone from our Leadership team who will closely mentor and coach you during these first years of your career. This role will boost your career, and it will allow you to learn fast and build expertise in the Data Engineering field. You will further develop your consulting skills by running end-to-end processes. You will learn from some of the most engaging experts in the industry and get extensive training on technical matters and soft skills, and project management. Most importantly, you will have an immediate and visible impact on the business.
Over time, you can pursue different career tracks, becoming a data engineering expert, data scientist or project manager, or account manager. Next, you can grow towards more growth hacking or even more towards marketing within our Customer collective group.
As a Data Engineer, you will design and develop data solutions and be responsible for making them run resiliently in diverse computing environments (Azure / AWS / on prem). You will also have to manage their build and delivery lifecycles (build scripts, deploy scripts, monitor setup).
We're looking for hands-on thinkers with an open DevOps mindset that can contribute to the design of the IT solution at all levels of granularity and get their hands on the keyboard to get it done, tested, shipped, and running.
More concretely, you will:
- Design and write data computing components along with their required storage layers
- Define the data flows and data requirements to serve our analytic and operational use cases
- Operate our data solutions on real user data in production
- Provide deep technical support, guidance, and advice to a diverse team of great individuals
- Become part of our DataOps practice participating in everyone's growth
- You have experience designing and coding a data processing solution and shipping it to production. Our clients work primarily with MS Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Python, SQL.
- As our solutions are data science driven, you have notions of data science and have strong analytical skills.
- You are used to work in agile teams and you are a real team player
- You are fluent in English and have a solid technical academic background.
- European work permit required.
- The opportunity to shape your analytical career and to grow as rapidly as we do. You will get a personal training budget that you may spend however you like, as long as it honors your skills.
- On-project coaching by one of our experts.
- Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
- A mixture of working on team projects and individual expert projects. Sometimes your office will be at the client on-site (Antwerp, Brussels, or Ghent in most cases), and other times you will work at home or in the offices in Diegem, Mechelen, Antwerp, or Genk.
- An extensive salary package, supplemented by a whole series of fringe benefits such as net expense allowances, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, etc.
- A very nice company car with a fuel card or a flex package if that fits you better.