addData focuses on everything that deals with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, specifically in a marketing context. We bring data scientists and engineers with deep technical expertise together with marketeers, growth hackers, and marketing automation experts from our sister companies of the Customer Collective.
Together we bridge the entire value chain: we make sure we create value with intelligent use of customer data: from organizing the data to executing marketing campaigns and measuring incremental revenues.
Our customers want to use data science in their marketing and sales operations, and we support them by all means. Our drive is to create impact with quantitative solutions.
Are you a passionate data engineer / data scientist with an entrepreneurial spirit, aiming to further expand and share your expertise? Are you ready to help our clients unleash their power to drive growth, create new sources of value and transform their businesses? We’re always looking to expand our freelance network and would be happy to have a chat with you to better understand the type of project that is a perfect match for you.
addData works with both in-house and freelance consultants. All share a passion for marketing and are energized by working on a variety of challenging projects.
You’ll work together with our clients from various industries on strategic marketing data consulting projects, as well as marketing implementation projects.
You take the responsibility to deliver a project on time, exceeding our client’s expectations. Need support? Need to be challenged? You can always call on addData & The House of Marketing expert teams in our different marketing streams.
Whether it is in a project team or on an individual basis, as a project manager or as an interim manager, we have opportunities for data engineers & data scientists with expertise in all types of marketing domains (data platforms, CDP, CRM, CVM, campaigning, digital, marketing automation,… ) across a large variety of sectors.
Is this you?
You are a passionate marketer and
- European work permit required.
- You have a proven track record in data engineering / data science
- With your analytical, well-structured and open mindset, you strive in changing environments
- You are praised for your communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to engage, influence & motivate others
- You have a can-do, problem solving attitude, with demonstrated passion for achievement
- You take responsibility and can lead multidisciplinary teams on strategic projects, drive execution and coach team members
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is a strong plus (as most of our projects are in Belgium)
A addData consultant never walks alone!
- All consultants work closely with the Client Managers & Business Partner for freelancers, who remain your go-to persons during the whole project. Need to be connected to an expert at addData / The House of Marketing / Customer Collective? Need to be challenged? Want a sparring partner? Success to celebrate? Difficult situation at the client? Reach out and talk!
- All consultants are supported by a hub of addData / THoM experts and marketing knowledge that you can call on whenever you feel the need for help or to be challenged.
- All addData consultants can count on the additional expertise pillars of Customer Collective. Find out more on the Customer Collective website.
- Attend our get-togethers to get to know the other addData colleagues, exchange views and learn from each other.
- Attend regular trainings or inspiration sessions, hosted by addData consultants or one of our partners, to broaden your knowledge and views.